Key Carpet Corporation
Trust the team at Key Carpet Corporation for all of your hardwood installation needs.
hardwood INSTALLATION In Oak Lawn, IL
Learn what to expect before and during your hardwood installation with Key Carpet Corporation.
BEFORE YOUR hardwood INSTALLATION
Here are a few things to consider before your professional hardwood installation
- Clean your existing flooring so that the installers have a clean surface to install.
- Talk to your installers about furniture removal and how that will be handled. Typically you will want all furniture removed from the room before the crew arrives.
- Make sure all pets and children will be gone on the day of the installation.
- If you have plains to paint your room, do so before the installation. The last thing you want is paint dripping on your brand-new flooring.
- Ask any last-minute questions to your crew!
DURING your hardwood INSTALLATION
Here’s the procedure an experienced hardwood installation crew will follow:
- Your installer will evaluate your floor and subfloor construction to decide what considerations must be made before installation.
- Your installer will complete moisture testing of the wood flooring and subfloor. This is done so that the floors won’t take on gaps later on.
- Your installer will nail or glue boards in place.
- Your installer will assess the work and answer any questions that you might have. Please allow 24 hours or so to let the materials settle.
For questions on hardwood installation, contact our team!
Visit our store to shop our incredible selection of in-stock flooring options from all of your favorite brands like Mohawk, Shaw, and more!
We'll come directly to your home and provide you with a free on-the-spot flooring estimate. Trust Key Carpet Corporation for all your flooring needs!
SHOP IN STORE
Our sprawling Oak Lawn, IL, showroom has the flooring products you want and the knowledgeble staff to assist you with your major projects and renovations. Come see us today!